I had been yearning for a long drive, for a long time. At last my wish was granted.
I along with my friends set out for a long drive on NH7 , the Kolar -Hyderabad National highway on 5 bikes .The 6 lane highway boosted our enthusiasm and also our testosterone levels. Zip, zap, zoom went the bikes .But the sole, leader was the legendry bullet thumping its way, and made its presence felt to every driver on the road. I was lucky enough to be part of the Royal Enfield experience, throughout the excursion.
The bullet, a marvel product by the Royal Enfield group, UK, now owned by Eicher Motors. The bullet is not considered to be a bike, bikes and bullets are two different entities, and one is not supposed to compare a bike with a bullet. The bullet is a legend in itself and every rider swears by its sheer raw power and bone rattling sound.
Both the rider and the pillion, have a magnificent feeling, the feel of royal blood in his veins. Cruising at speeds of 125 Km/hr effortlessly, with almost nil vibration and beating all the other new brands of bikes especially the 150cc bikes with ease.
Anyone, who would ride this legend, would definitely inculcate within himself a bullet chauvinism, a fervor for the legend. At speeds of 125 Km/Hr it feels like the air is being pumped with force and the lungs are about to burst.
The thumping sound is more than enough for the truck drivers to peep out and give a envied look and for other vehicles to give way for the “Thumping wonder”
The bullet is consider to be the symbol of a true Macho steed , and no wonder this sensation has created thousand of fan clubs and bullet crazy youngster clubs .
Though I don’t own one, I always day dream riding the “Thumping wonder” , but I’m sure that one day , I'm going to be a part of this legend . Hail the “Thumping wonder”. RoyalEnfield!
No comments:
Post a Comment