Two years back when i decided to pursue Post Graduation, I had no clue, what future had in store for me. I had only one thing in mind, to delve into the realm of Computer Science and learn more, as I felt i was quite ignorant about main stream Computer Science. The basis for my decision was i realized there was so much to learn and i needed avenues to gear myself up for a sucessful career in IT.
Two years at IIITB, has been one of the best years in my life, unforgettable experiences. I am very lucky to have met brilliant students and studied under awesome professors.
IIIT-B gave me my first interaction with Sir N.R Narayanmurthy and other erudite people from the industry and academia. It also was my first attempt to pursue research and publish a paper in an International conference. I also got an opportunity to be a part of placement process, volunteer for a international conference, tech fest etc.
Today I am much more competent and a confident person, than what I was 2 years back. This time I undoubtedly made the right decision !. Displayed below are photos from my graduation ceremony.
No comments:
Post a Comment