A Ghostly experience
It was the time when my board exams were going on.Like any other student,
I was slogging through the midnight and after some thorough study decided to
take a break,and free my mind from the exam hysteria.
I choose the balcony, as the cool breeze at night would have a soothing effect .
Enjoyin the cool breeze , i just happened to tilt my head …and lo , behold
i see a somethin resembling a women clad in white saree..and staring at me,
The sight just froze me , i forgot to breathe, to scream...stood motionless staring at the object.I was totally hypnotized and unable to think and judge the situation.
I just forgot the entire world and it looked like there were only 2 characters just me and the ghost After nearly half a minute...i realized that it was a white saree draped over a hanger beside a pole ,which took a shape resembling a human due to the flow of the wind.
oofff!!! I was relieved , my heart was still pounding and could hear the heart beats.If a pseudo ghost could bring about such a fear and confusion, i can imagine,how people must have felt when they must have undergone much more horrifying experiences in spooky places .
But it was a very good experience, an experience in life time ..Unexpressable ,in words though..I guess everyone should have such an experience atleast once in life time, to know the seriousness of the word "Ghost!!!" .
2 comments:
i still remember this!!u told me the vry next morning!!i'd msitaken the leaves of the coconut tree for a ghost's hands
I don't remember that you have recounted the same with me.
Papa
Post a Comment